We all need a dose of sunshine on gloomy days. I literally received some sunshine when I was feeling all gloomy about blogging.
I am pleased to announce that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award by Elise from
Eliseenrose.com. She is currently in Paris and blogs about her life there.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
♥ Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
♥Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
♥Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
♥Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or page.
So here are the 11 questions she asked me:
• What is your favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday destination is Gudauri, Georgia which we visited last year. It was my first time at the snow resort and we had a great time playing there. Would surely love to be back there again.
• If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I could eat south Indian dishes like Idli and Dosa, all day every day. I have grown up eating it and would never be bored with the staple food.
• Active holiday or a do-nothing-laying-by-the-pool holiday?
I like the activity day. A day doing nothing is a day wasted for me. When we visit a new place, or when we are on a holiday, we make sure we explore the places and also relax.
• Going to a restaurant or ordering take-out and eat in?
I prefer take-outs and home delivery. Nothing like eating in loungewear! However, occasional visits to fancy restaurants are always a welcome ????
• Apple or Android?
Apple fan forever. I have been using Apple iPhone 6s for two years now and I am in love with it. I guess I can never go back to Android.
• Other than your hometown, what is your favorite place and why?
I love my current home, Dubai. The place is so vibrant and so happening. The place is so safe too.
What is your favorite color?
Black. This is one color one can never go wrong with.
• If your life would be a TV-show, what show would it be?
Wish it was as exciting as the Sherlock Holmes!
• Coffee or Tea?
The coffee person through n through.
• Mountains or the beach?
I have spent most of my life in close proximity to the beaches. My home, native and the current city I am in are all coastal areas. So beach for me is like therapy.
• What is your secret talent?
Hmm… I can whistle tunes and climb trees.
So here are my nominees for the award ( I am tagging only 7 )
1. Roamonyourown: One of my favorite travel blogger couple. Love the posts about the budget-friendly travel.
2. aimingtostressless.com by Whitney Morrow. She writes about travel, lifestyle, and beauty. Love the minimal theme of the blog.
3. mochamasterpiece.com the blog by LaWann inspires women to create unique plans for success and be self-empowered.
4. Beauty mascot: This Dubai based blogger has an amazing blog all about beauty and skin care. Be it product reviews or DIY remedies.
5. fivereasonsforeverything.com by Aisshwarya is so unique with the concept of 5 reasons of everything. There are amazing life hacks and lifestyle stuff here.
6. lifeaslyndsay.com: This beautiful mom of three write about food, DIY projects, parenting
7. thesharonproject.com creates awareness regarding mental health.
My 11 Questions are:
1. What is happiness to you?
2. One country you love visiting?
3. Whats your comfort food?
4. What is your greatest inspiration in life
5. If you could choose any superpower, what would it be?
6. What are your top 5 blogging necessities?
7. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
8. Do you collect anything?
9. What is one interesting thing about you that most people don’t know?
10. What is your typical weekend like?
11. What do you love most about blogging?